RIGPL manufacturers & exports Carbide Centre Drills A-Type with following salient features:
- Manufactured in both BS328 & DIN333 standards,
- Coating also available on request,
- Made from Micro-Fine Carbide Grade,
- Carbide Center Drills comes with 118* Point angle
- Carbide Center Drills comes with varied chamfer angles of 45* / 60* or as per customer request or drawings
- RIGPL make center drills are used in Automotive, Aerospace & other manufacturing industry
- Center Drills are used for providing centering holes on shafts faces, so to hold them between centers for other CNC job work.