At RIGPL we manufacture Carbide Radius End Mills in 2-Flute, 4-Flute, 6-Flute up to 10 flutes as in Toroid Cutters for varied types of material machining ranging from Aluminum, MS, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel (SUS), Hardened Steel machining up to 70HRc, Inconel, Titanium and other Exotic materials.
Carbide Radius End Mills
- Carbide Radius end mills with radius as small as 0.2mm up to 10.0R can be provided.
- All these Carbide Radius end mills are manufactured in our MG, SMG, UMG, NG carbide grain sizes as per customer application
- Radius End Mills comes with various coatings to select from.
- You can choose from 1000s of items ranging from Radius End Mills for High Production runs, Radius End Mills for Die & Mold application, Radius End Mills for General Purpose milling.
321-4-Flute-HP-SUS-Solid Carbide Radius End Mills-Metric
- Excellent High Performance Carbide End Mills for Plunging, Slotting & Keyway milling operations at Higher Feeds
- 3~4 Times production compared to General Carbide End Mills like 201 & 205 series
- These Carbide End Mills are best suited for milling All types of Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel (SUS) & Special Titanium
- These Carbide Cutting Tools Comes with newly developed High Wear Resistance NOVA coating