Return Good Policy
- You may contact customer service to request an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). RGA’s will be considered only for accounts in good standing. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RGA number.
- Stock standard products listed in the latest RIGPL literature may be returned. Obsolete products, special products, and modified products are non-returnable.
- Products must be in new, undamaged, resalable condition, and sealed in their original packaging.
- Items sold in package quantities must be returned in complete packages. Broken packages will not be accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without an RGA number issued by RIGPL.
- Within 30 days from invoice date; no restocking fee, no offsetting order required.
- Allowed one stock return every 6 months for orders past 30 days. Return value may not exceed 10% of net standard product purchases from prior 12 months. After 30 days, but within 1 year from invoice date; 15% restocking fee unless accompanied by an offsetting standard products order of equal or greater value. After 1 year, but within 2 years from invoice date; no offsetting order required. 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. Products are not returnable after 2 years from invoice date.
- If specific PO / Invoice numbers are not provided, value will be determined using standard pricing & discounts active for the account 2 years prior to the request.
- RGA will be void if not used within 30 days from date of issue.
- Return shipping must be prepaid unless otherwise instructed by RIGPL.
- The RGA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, and an RGA form listing the RGA number must be included inside the package with the goods.
Returns for Quality / Warranty Related Issues
- RIGPL Quality Department will issue an RGA for products to be returned to RIGPL for inspection. Products determined by RIGPL to be defective will be repaired or replaced under warranty, or credit will be issued at RIGPL’s sole discretion. If RIGPL determines a warranty claim is invalid, notification will be sent and the tools will be returned.
Returns for Guranteed Test Orders (GTO)
- RGA requests must be submitted and approved through your local RIGPL Territory/Regional Manager. RGA’s will not be issued for tools that have been misapplied.
- RIGPL reserves the right to refuse the return of any products. RIGPL’s sole discretion will be applied in the interests of upholding fair & ethical business practices.