RIGPL does not give any warranty on its products except as follows: RIGPL warrants to original equipment manufacturers, distributors and industrial and commercial users of its products that each new product manufactured or supplied by RIGPL shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. RIGPL's sole obligation under this warranty is limited to furnishing, without additional charge, a replacement for, or at its option, repairing or issuing credit for any such product which shall within 90 days from the date of sale by RIGPL be returned freight prepaid to RIGPL and which upon inspection is determined by RIGPL to be defective in materials or workmanship. The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subjected to misuse; improper operating conditions, machine setup or application of cutting fluid; or which has been repaired or altered if such repair or alteration in the judgment of RIGPL would adversely affect performance of the product. Complete written information with respect to all such matters, including operating condition, machine setup, cutting fluid, cutting speed and feed rate, must be furnished to RIGPL as a prerequisite to its consideration of any claim or complaint under this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RIGPL shall have no liability or responsibility on any claim of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of any product sold hereunder, in excess of the cost of replacement or repair provided herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIGPL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. RIGPL makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except the warranty against defects in material and workmanship set forth above; and RIGPL neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with any of its products.
Return Good Policy
- You may contact customer service to request an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). RGA’s will be considered only for accounts in good standing. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RGA number.
- Stock standard products listed in the latest RIGPL literature may be returned. Obsolete products, special products, and modified products are non-returnable.
- Products must be in new, undamaged, resalable condition, and sealed in their original packaging.
- Items sold in package quantities must be returned in complete packages. Broken packages will not be accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without an RGA number issued by RIGPL.
- Within 30 days from invoice date; no restocking fee, no offsetting order required.
- Allowed one stock return every 6 months for orders past 30 days. Return value may not exceed 10% of net standard product purchases from prior 12 months. After 30 days, but within 1 year from invoice date; 15% restocking fee unless accompanied by an offsetting standard products order of equal or greater value. After 1 year, but within 2 years from invoice date; no offsetting order required. 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. Products are not returnable after 2 years from invoice date.
- If specific PO / Invoice numbers are not provided, value will be determined using standard pricing & discounts active for the account 2 years prior to the request.
- RGA will be void if not used within 30 days from date of issue.
- Return shipping must be prepaid unless otherwise instructed by RIGPL.
- The RGA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, and an RGA form listing the RGA number must be included inside the package with the goods.
Returns for Quality / Warranty Related Issues
- RIGPL Quality Department will issue an RGA for products to be returned to RIGPL for inspection. Products determined by RIGPL to be defective will be repaired or replaced under warranty, or credit will be issued at RIGPL’s sole discretion. If RIGPL determines a warranty claim is invalid, notification will be sent and the tools will be returned.
Returns for Guranteed Test Orders (GTO)
- RGA requests must be submitted and approved through your local RIGPL Territory/Regional Manager. RGA’s will not be issued for tools that have been misapplied.
- RIGPL reserves the right to refuse the return of any products. RIGPL’s sole discretion will be applied in the interests of upholding fair & ethical business practices.