HSS Parting Tool bits or more commonly known as cut-off blades / parting blades. These Parting tool bits are manufactured at RIGPL in varying HSS material grades ranging from ROHIT 1X i.e. M2 or SKH51 grade suitable for Free Cutting Metals to ROHIT EC500 suitable for machining difficult to machine materials like alloy Steels, SS, etc. For more details on our range of HSS Cutting Tools material & their application click the link : HSS Cutting Tools Materials
Features of Parting Tool Bits
- Especially used for Parting off operation,
- Micro-structure & Hardness is checked thoroughly for consistency of parting tool bits to match our world class quality standards,
- Parting tools can be manufactured in FORM E & INDEX Type as per customer requirement,
- Standard tolerance of h12 is followed for our Parting Tool Bits,
- More than 50+ sizes of Parting Tool bits are in stock to choose from in all grades.
Below are different HSS Parting Tool Bits grades with their complete specifications, availability & prices mentioned.