Round Lathe Tool Bits or known as white bits / tool bits manufactured at RIGPL in Round shape along with other shapes. These Round Tool bits are manufactured in varying HSS material grades ranging from HSS M2 or SKH51, HSS M35 or SKH55, HSS M42 or SKH59, HSS T42 or SKH57 grades. Details of these HSS Grades is provided in link : HSS Cutting Tools Materials
Features of Tool Bits
- Micro-structure & hardness are checked for consistency to match our World-class Level of Cutting Tools industry standards,
- Our 3X ( or T42) grade is especially meant for machining SS, harder alloy Steels & harder Cast Irons,
- Round Tool Bits comes with 0* End Bevel Angles,
- Standard tolerance of h8 is followed for all our Round tool bits,
- More than 12000+ sizes of Round HSS Tool bits are in stock to choose from in all materials put together,
- Our HSS Cutting Tools can withstand any type of difficult cutting application known,
- Application : used for making special hss punches, special tools, engraving bits, other types of tools or used as tool bits in lather or automat machines.
Below are different HSS Tool Bits grades with their complete specifications, availability & prices mentioned.