Lathe Tools or more commonly known as white bits / Tool Bits. These tool bits are manufactured at RIGPL in varying HSS material grades ranging from ROHIT 1X i.e. M2 or SKH51 grade suitable for Free Cutting Metals to ROHIT EC500 (Cryogenically treated T-42 or SKH57) suitable for machining difficult to machine materials like SS, EN-8D etc. For more details on our range of HSS Cutting Tools material & their application click the link : HSS Cutting Tools Materials
Features of Tool Bits
- Micro-structure & Hardness is checked for thoroughly for consistency of tool bits to match our world class standards
- Our 3X (T42) / EC500 (Cryo-T42) grade are especially meant for machining SS, harder alloy Steels & harder Cast Irons,
- Square HSS Tool Bits comes with 15* End Bevel Angles,
- Standard tolerance of h13 is followed for our Square HSS tool bits,
- More than 8000+ sizes of Square HSS Tool bits are in stock to choose from,
- Our HSS Cutting Tools can withstand any type of difficult cutting application known.
Below are different HSS Tool Bits grades with their complete specifications, availability & prices mentioned.